Thursday 26 February 2009

Self-centered flatmate

Another annoying thing about a certain flatmate is she is so self-centered....
whenever we get marks back from Uni she never asks what we get unless she knows she has a better mark....I could understand if she didn't wanna tell us hers but not even be considerate enough to ask the rest of us how we got on. It's just rude. The only time she asked me how I did last semester was the one time she did better than me -it was my worst mark and her best. It just pisses me off that she only cares about making herself look good.
She also only talks about herself when having a 'conversation' with her. It' s all about her unless you bring anything else up, she never asks how you are, or what you've been up to (like any normal person would) and if you ever manage to steer the conversation to something that isn't her she somehow manages to bring it right back to her again.....grag!

No comments:

Post a Comment